TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All content ("Content") displayed or transmitted on this site, including but not limited to text, photographs, images, illustrations, video clips, audio clips, and graphics are owned or controlled by the David Lussier Gallery, and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademarks, service marks, and other proprietary rights, laws and treaties.
- You may make a single print copy of any of the content on this Web site for personal, non-commercial use only, provided that you do not remove nor cause to be removed any copyright, trademarks, or other proprietary notices or visual marks or logos from such content. You may not archive or retain any of the Content accessed on this Web site without the express written permission of the David Lussier Gallery. All requests for archiving, republication or retention of any part of the Content must be in writing to the David Lussier Gallery clearly stating the purpose and manner in which the Content will be used. Requests for permission to archive, retain, or republish any part of the Content must be made in writing or by email to the David Lussier Gallery at
- The David Lussier Gallery reserves the right to modify, update, suspend, discontinue, or restrict the use of or access to this Web site or any portion of this Web site, at any time and without notice or liability.
- EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED OTHERWISE IN A WRITTEN AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND THE DAVID LUSSIER GALLERY, ALL MATERIALS AND SERVICES ON THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR THE WARRANTY OF NON-INFRINGEMENT. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, THE DAVID LUSSIER GALLERY MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT (i) THE SERVICES AND MATERIALS WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (ii) THE SERVICES AND MATERIALS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, (iii) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICES OR MATERIALS WILL BE EFFECTIVE, ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, (iv) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, OR INFORMATION PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU FROM THE SITE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS, AND (v) ANY ERRORS IN THE SOFTWARE OBTAINED FROM THE SITE WILL BE CORRECTED.
THIS SITE COULD INCLUDE TECHNICAL OR OTHER MISTAKES, INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. THE DAVID LUSSIER GALLERY MAY MAKE CHANGES TO THE CONTENT AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE. THE CONTENT AT THIS SITE MAY BE OUT OF DATE, AND THE DAVID LUSSIER GALLERY MAKES NO COMMITMENT TO UPDATE SUCH CONTENT.
IN NO EVENT SHALL THE DAVID LUSSIER GALLERY BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, WHETHER OR NOT THE DAVID LUSSIER GALLERY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THIS SITE OR OF ANY WEB SITE REFERENCED OR LINKED TO FROM THIS SITE.
- This Web site may from time to time contain links or pointers to Internet sites maintained by third parties. The David Lussier Gallery does not operate or control in any way any information, products or services on these third-party sites and the David Lussier Gallery expressly disclaims any responsibility for such third-party sites, which are provided for your convenience on an "as is" basis without warranties of any kind, express or implied.
- All e-mail sent to the e-mail addresses of the David Lussier Gallery becomes the property of the David Lussier Gallery. The David Lussier Gallery reserves the right, but shall not be obligated to, publish any email message received, in whole or in part, or make such other use as the David Lussier Gallery in its sole discretion sees fit.
- This Web site (excluding linked sites) is controlled by the David Lussier Gallery. By accessing this Web site, you and the David Lussier Gallery agree that all matters relating to your access to, or use of this Web site shall be governed by the laws of the United States, without regard to the conflict of laws principles thereof and in the event of any dispute, you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the United States Courts and any proceedings which arise from use of this Web site or from interpretation of these terms and conditions must be commenced in the United States court system.
- If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. Any remaining provisions shall be given effect to the fullest extent possible.